Who are we?
At Medis we believe in empowering medical professionals with our innovative analytical solutions. For more than 30 years cardiologists, radiologists, researchers and industry partners worldwide rely on Medis post-processing software, resulting in customers in more than 40 countries. Our team of professionals take great pride in providing innovative cardiovascular imaging solutions that supports our customers’ diagnoses and treatment options.
We provide medical professionals with worldwide support, so that together we can improve patient’s quality of care.
Our headquarters is in Leiden, but over the years we have established subsidiaries and branch offices in the USA, Japan, United Kingdom, as well as distributors and local agents in multiple countries.
Sales manager Benelux
As Sales Manager Benelux at Medis you will be part of a company that is a leading provider of innovative software solutions. You will be responsible for maximizing order intake, sales and customer satisfaction whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure the long-term profitability of the accounts in your assigned territory.
What will your role be?
You will ensure the continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operate at multiple levels in the accounts’ organizations, as well as prepare the annual account plan in line with the regional strategy and execute at territory level. You will contribute to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies and collaborate with channel partners where necessary.
While reporting to the Director of Sales for DACH and Benelux, you are responsible for collecting customer feedback, visit customers, pitch our products as well as attending trade shows.
You are responsible for ensuring the pipeline, work with our funnel management tool and systematically analysing win & loss deals, expectations, customer satisfaction, market, competition and trends. Ultimately you are responsible for Order Intake, Price Realization and Sales.
The profile we are looking for:
- Proven track record in complex Medical Device/IT Sales/Account Management (2+ years preferably in Healthcare – hospitals, clinics, cardiology, radiology or imaging centres);
- Knowledge of healthcare trends, industry standards and successful strategies for hospitals;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a (bio)medical imaging or an IT related discipline;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English and Dutch
- Professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Willing to travel frequently
What Medis offers you:
- An attractive compensation plan
- International, young and diverse colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
- Innovative products that make a difference
Could you be our new team member and are you curious to know more? Please reach out to HumanResources@medis.nl for a more detailed description.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.